Xero Shoes lightweight sport sandal - hiking running backpacking

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A Free Must Read About Going Barefoot!


First off,  thank you Jason Robillard of barefootrunninguniversity.com for making your book free! In my first post I mentioned a book that I was reading on barefoot running, The Barefoot Running Book. I'm about half-way through the first edition of the book (it was $7 cheaper than the second edition) and it has been a very valuable resource to my new adventure; it's a fun read and very informative. Well wouldn't you know it, just last night Jason decided to release the second edition of his book in pdf format FOR FREE! Here's his reasoning: "I want to change the world by revolutionizing the running world, and this book is my front-line assault!" I highly recommend this book if you're the least bit curious about the benefits of bare-feet. Just a few of the topics covered are: why run barefoot, training schedules, differences in minimalist shoes vs. barefoot, technique, form, common problems and much more.

Download the pdf book from my dropbox here: The Barefoot Running Book Second Edition: A Practical Guide to the Art and Science of Barefoot and Minimalist Shoe Running

If you're more organic and want a tree in your hand as you read then you can buy the book here:


Stay tuned, I just got the rubber to build myself a pair of invisible shoes (otherwise known as huaraches)...

No comments:

Post a Comment